The Most Technical Offshore Heavy Lift and Transport Training in the World!
- Improve your technical know-how
- Minimize your risk
- Get your staff certified
- Provide better quality
Who should join?
- Project Cargo Forwarders, Break Bulk Charterers and Logistics Managers
- Project Directors, Heavy Lift Specialists, Heavy Lift Engineers
- Heavy Lift Equipment Operators and Supervisors
- Shipping Managers and Project Supply Chain Professionals
Why Attend The Maritime Heavy Lift and Transport Seminar?
- The answer is quite simple. You are moving equipment worth millions of dollars for your customer. Yet do your people have the necessary know-how and background?
- Increase your company’s technical know-how!
- Impress your customers. Increase the quality of your work by improving the technical ability of your workforce.
- Attend the Heavy Lift Seminar and get your staff accredited.
- Venue: Hilton Hotel, Rotterdam, Netherlands
- Workshop Date: 16th May 2022
- Registration: 7:30 a.m.
|Course Fees||In USD (min. 15 persons)|
1) To register please fill in the form below. If you have additional questions or comments, please direct them to: email@example.com.
2) If you experience any trouble submitting this form, please e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Fields/drop down menus marked with ‘*‘ are compulsory and have to be filled in / a selection has to be made!
|08.00 – 08.30||General Knowledge|
|08.30 – 10.00||Shipping (Heavy Lift)|
|10.00 – 10.15||Coffee Break|
|10.15 – 11.00||Shipping (Heavy Lift)|
|11.00 – 12.00||Lashing & Securing Sea Freight|
|12.00 – 12.45||Lunch Break|
|12.45 – 13.15||Lashing & Securing Sea Freight|
|13.15 – 14.15||Roll On – Roll Off Operations|
|14.15 – 14.30||Coffee Break|
|14.30 – 15.15||Offshore Lifting|
|15.15 – 16.00||Test & Evaluation|
ABOUT THE INSTRUCTOR
Our Course Leader: Gert J. Vos
With more than 25 years of experience in heavy transport and project forwarding, GertVos will present you how to handle heavy equipment with cranes, on vehicles, in ships and on barges with all its specific technical details.
Gert Vos started his illustrious career as project manager in 1989 at Van Wezel Transport in the Netherlands. As of 1996 Vos became business unit manager of the transport and lifting department. After the inter-national renowned company Wagenborg took over the Van Wezel Group, Vos became manager of the project department and has since looked after many heavy transport projects on a global scale.
In 2008 he founded HTTC (Heavy Transport Training and Consultancy). He is now working as a consultant and gives in-house training to various multinational engineering and construction companies.
Mr. Vos has linked up with GPLN in 2011 and conducted in the meantime many technical courses around the world.