Official Complaints / Dismissal / Termination / Resignation
1) Any official complaints regarding GPLN members should be made to the GPLN Executive Director. Any official complaints regarding GPLN staff should be made to the GPLN Management.
2) GPLN members may be dismissed at the discretion of the GPLN Management for non-conformity with the GPLN Standards, Terms and Conditions listed here etc.
3) GPLN members may be dismissed at the discretion of the GPLN Management for refusing to quote to or work with other GPLN members without sufficient reason if they have never worked together.
4) GPLN members will be dismissed at the discretion of the GPLN Management for non-payment or extremely late payment (per member-to-member agreement) of non-disputed debts to other members.
5) GPLN members may be dismissed at the discretion of the GPLN Management for non-payment membership subscription fees after two official warnings.
6) Dismissal of GPLN members for financial reasons will be broadcast to all members for the financial protection of these members.
7) Resignation of membership will have an immediate effect if no resignation advance notice is given. Resignation of membership has to be submitted in writing at least 3 months before the official expiry date to the Commercial Director, stating the reasons of termination.
8) If any outstanding debts or invoices are owed to GPLN, they are to be settled in any case either according to the payment conditions or before expiry date of the membership. There are no refunds of membership dues for resignations before the official expiry date of membership.